Sunday, July 11, 2010

Read at your own risk!!

I had a complete break down...i told you this was one of those read at your own risk kind of things..i was NOT joking.

1) People are stupid! like seriously i have no idea why people do half the stuff they do. In the last week i have noticed it more than normal. I can not stand when ANY girl no matter what size they are, or how white trashy they are says " I'm goin to WHOOP his a**" how stupid can you possibly sound. For one the the word "whoop" should have NEVER been invented, for two no girl should pop off something like that to a grown man. Your not going to "whoop" them ever!! In fact its a great way to get the crap beat out of you. So why try to sound tough for not apparent reason what so ever. DUMB!

2) Cranky or jealous you make the call i don't care either way. I love my friends (not mentioning their names) and they are all pretty (well the girls are anyway) but one in particular is very pretty and EVERY guy notices her, she doesn't flaunt her pretty-ness, she doesn't have to, never has had to. anyways she recently became single blah blah blah...in the last week guys have been blowing my phone up trying to get her number, and its the same thing every time "she's so hot, she's so pretty, she is gorgeous" OOOOKKKKAAAYYYY i got it, she is like a friggin super model! Its been like that since we first become friends when we were six, she was pretty when she was little, pretty while growing up, and i know this will come as a surprise but now that she is in her 20's she is STILL PRETTY! go figure! i love her to death and the girl doesn't think she is even pretty but everyone in the surrounding 3 counties sure thinks she is. In high school i had 2-3 groups of friends and you know how their is one that isn't as pretty as the rest or is bigger than the rest...you guessed it..that "one" was always me. But for some reason it sure did bother me tonight (i guess it was actually last night). I had a complete and total break down, once i finally calmed down enough for Brandon to understand why i was acting like i was, he looks at me and says " who cares, Jodi i think your pretty that's all that matters, good night!" soooo here we go again, round 2, need less to say it did NOT go well. Part of the reason why I'm wide awake at 2:00am.

3) People who let their kids run wild drive me crazy. i go to the car wash at like 11.after my break down to clean up my truck and get away from people hence the reason i went so late. This lady pulls in beside me and her little girl jumps out, i see her and think aw what a cute little girl. Man was i wrong the kid was like a baby version of the devil. no joke. anyways little girl bails out of her moms mustang and goes friggin crazy...she picks up this gianormous rock and WHAM hits my truck, well with me being in the mood I'm in, I'm thinking about spanking the kid myself. The mom what does she do you might ask. she laughs. It didn't scratch it or leave dents so I'm like ok I'm overreacting stop freaking out. Devil child goes and gets shoe polish out of the trash can that she turned over and tries to "olor my truck" so i chunk the wand down and take off chasing devil kid her mom does nothing... 75 cents worth the soap is pouring out of the wand and right into the drain while I'm chasing her. finally i got the polish and threw it in the big dumpster hoping she don't climb the gate and get it out. Finally i start washing the soap off and doing my own thing and i here " Piper, mommy says to stop" well good devil kid has taken the vacuum hose and the air freshener hose tying them together. the whole entire time I'm thinking SPANK your kid, and she wont act like that. I get the hose fixed and take my floor mats out like a moron and while I'm vacuuming, good ol piper takes my mats and runs off with them. I have to stop everything I'm doing chase down Piper the devil and get my floor mats back. i ripped the floor mats out of her hand and she says " you bit**" the mom laughs. Dude its not hard SPANK DEVIL CHILD! I know i was a pain in the butt when i was little and mean but i got my butt busted, and i know that if had done what piper was doing my parents would have beat my butt!!! my blood pressure, and nerves will NEVER be the same!

i have a few more things i could complain about but ill spare you. sorry for the whole being cranky thing!

_Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment