Sunday, August 1, 2010

Amused

So i reactivated my facebook for the first time in a long time and i find where this pothead crack whore writes all this stuff about me, because she knows i shut mine down. At first I'm irritated bad, then i got to thinking if you are 33 years old and you have to get on facebook and make up a bunch of stuff to make a 22 year old look bad you need a life bad, i mean seriously she thinks she accomplished something by getting me fired and all she did was make everyone say "well Jodi that's what you get when you mess with someone on drugs, there is no help for her" and EVERYONE in her family took my side. AWESOME! So pretty much everything she doing to make me look bad, is turning right around on her. My favorite part is where she says " good luck finding a job, and you know i will hurt you' hahahahaha!

Even though i was upset about it i got to thinking, i was right, she knows i was right, everyone knew i was the one telling the truth, and i can go to sleep at night knowing i did the right thing, so if that makes me lose my job, that's fine. I'm struggling with money, but i had rather deal with that than deal with the thought of something happening to those kids because i kept my mouth shut. She is the one who has to live with what she did, and although she is acting like she did nothing wrong she knows she did. I also noticed where she said a bunch of stuff about me and since she got me fired she has not been getting any sleep. Anyone find that a little ironic?

With all that being said, i heard from a very good friend who i hadn't heard from in years, and she said something that really made me think about life and everything that happened, which made my mood so much better, so for that Thank you! I'm going to enjoy the rest of the day with My dad and Brandon, and nothing is going to bother me, but thanks for trying pothead, your awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Ok--so I had to go check that out. If you let her upset you, she wins. Let it go, it's over with.
    Chances are, your next boss won't be a slutty drug addict. I'm just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im not upset, screw her (sorry that wasnt very lady like), but honestly thats how i feel, and sooner or later she will get what she deserves. Every night i pray those kids will eventually be put in a home, where they are loved, and not surrounded by drugs, and diease thats killing their momma. True Story!
    Chances are next time my boss wont have a husband who was a meth head, so therefore they wont think its perfectly ok to do drugs in front of your kids, or take their daughters sleeping medicine... IM JUST SAYIN'

    ReplyDelete