Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Bless My Heart..

WOAHHH.. OK so I'm just going to throw this out here I absolutely stink at this blog thing i forgot my password, i forget to post, i forget to read other people's post! Ahhh! Where am I going with this story?... i forgot!





I think I'm just going to hit the high spots of life that have happened since Jan.





I got a new house...YAYAYA for no more apartments!! Gag it was time to leave that place. This house will work for now.





Ash had her baby finally :) Isabel Jade. 9lbs 11oz. My sister thinks that's big or something. :) Just kidding.
I give her major props she had her natural, she was a chunk! After 10 days in NICU they are home and doing very good now.
Isabel may beg to differ because someone is always taking her picture...she will hate cameras when she gets older.




Brandon and I got a jeep. Idk if that's exciting or not b/c its just another payment that has to be made. VOMIT!!!!


I've started trying this coupon thing! And i would like to tell you how fun i think it is but right now I think it is just a whole lot of stressful!!! Grr!! I do not know how the people on "Extreme Couponing" do it! I often feel like I'm getting ripped off. I gotta buy 2 boxes of something to save a $1.00. hmmm maybe its just me but I feel like I have NOT saved any money what so ever when I have to pay $8.00 for two boxes of something to only take a $1.00 off. If someone would like to explain to me how I'm getting a bargain i would love to know. :) I'm open for any suggestions!
I have no intentions to get all crazy with this coupon thing or flip out on the cashier when he/she tells me I made a mistake and only ended up with 79 bottles of Maalox instead of 80, so i could save that whopping $10.00. I have no desire to look like a hoarder, or have 7528578456569 boxes of out of date food in my cabinets because there is only 2 people at my house! And last but not least i do not want to have my own mini Wal-mart, I'm only asking to save some money!





I seem to like to follow the trend or some kind of crap like that because now.. I did the whole feathers in my hair thing. At first I stressed about it since I work at the high school, and i thought I might be told old for to do it, turns out my really good friend has like 20 in her hair no joke and it looks super cute so i let her talk me into getting some. Plus I'm not much older than a lot of the kids here in school. So i figured oh well! SO yep I have feathers now. I'm not going to lie i love them to. I put mine where they could show or they could be hid. It's really the best of both worlds. :)
Korrine you are welcome for introducing you to the feathers!




As for now that's all the rambling I'm going to do. I will put some pictures on here! :) It's not like my sister and mom haven't already posted pics of her, but I'm about to add some more!


- Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment