Tuesday, November 13, 2012

random.junk...

I am absolutely terrible at doing this bloG. So much changes in such short time. I have a new job, and a new niece (tomorrow) I'm at a place in my life where things are starting to fall into place, but for some unknown reason things don't seem right. I feel confused about my life which is ridiculous. Maybe its a phase, maybe its an age thing I'm not sure. I feel like I don't belong or as though I don't fit in any where ..which is also ridiculous because who waits 25 years to start feeling that way. & if anyone is actually reading this they probably think I'm depressed, but that's not the case either. I'm hoping that it is just that over whelming anoint of stress I'm feeling right now. I do this thing where I analyze people and things, Brandon likes to blame it on the degree I'm obtaining but that's not the problem ive always done it. However I have begun (began--english is clearly not my major!) To do it worse more now than ever and maybe it is because this dumb class I am taking right now. Never the less I'm starting to drive myself nuts because I'm a moron and cant stop analyzing people! Which results in me over thinking stuff and then it gets to me and I cause a problem that never should have been caused. Right now my life and I are ridiculous ... bless my heart! Haha. Maybe some sleep and a break from college and life is good and calm again...and I will introduce myself to some sleep again. Between work and college ive really started to miss sleep!! That is all. :) Everyone is posting the 30 things they are thankful for on instagram and facebook and I haven't done that either so here I go now: 1) I'm thankful for my parents 2) I'm thankful for my beautiful sister 3) I'm thankful for my rotten niece 4) I'm thankful for my niece that will be here tomorrow :) 5) I'm thankful for my brother in law 6) I'm thankful for Brandon 7) I'm thankful for my job 8) I'm thankful for my amazing Nike tennis shoes because 16 hour shifts are terrible 9) I'm thankful for my health 10) I'm thankful to have a God who loves me unconditionally 11) I'm thankful for friends 12) I'm thankful that I have a roof over my head 13) I'm thankful for the pay check I get every two weeks, many people are unemployed 14) I'm thankful I will graduate college in May 15) I'm thankful for those who have offered me jobs for when I graduate 16) I'm thankful for my amazing grandparents 17) I miss my mammaw Charlene but I'm thankful for the time I had with her 18) I'm thankful God finally allowed my sister to have babies 19) I'm thankful for the personality God gave me . 20) I'm thankful for every morning that I wake up 21) I'm thankful that fall is finally here 22) I'm thankful that I get to spend the holidays with my family 23) I hate my hair, but I'm thankful I have it and can donate it 24) I'm thankful for those who protect me at work 25) I'm thankful I'm surviving when things around me are falling apart 26) I'm thankful for answered prayers 27) I'm thankful for the heat in my house 28) I'm thankful this sleeping medicine I took is starting to kick in 29) which reminds me, I'm thankful to have a bed to sleep in 30) I'm thankful that I have more than 30 things to be thankful for That is allllll ....

No comments:

Post a Comment